Global advantages of Chinese motor products
Global Advantage of China's Mechanical and Electrical Products
1. Now the proportion of mechanical and electrical products in world trade in goods has increased from 30% in 1989 to 50% now, and there are many levels, which are suitable for different types of enterprises to develop. "We believe that mechanical and electrical products are still the most important component and driving force in world trade, and the demand for mechanical and electrical products is relatively large."
2. From the perspective of international industrial transfer, the overall trend of international industrial transfer will not change fundamentally, and the comprehensive advantages of China's undertaking transfer are not comparable to those of ordinary countries. At present, enterprises going to Vietnam or Myanmar have some return, because they still have to rely on comprehensive advantages to undertake the transfer.
3. From the perspective of its own power, China's electromechanical industry has relatively strong advantages. The supporting system is very complete, and it is relatively complete in raw materials, logistics, and infrastructure. The industrial cluster from low-end to high-end It is also relatively complete. In particular, China's complete sets of equipment, large stand-alone are capital-intensive, labor-intensive, technology-intensive compound-intensive characteristics.
The effect of the policy to support exports is gradually showing
1. The export tax rebate rate for mechanical and electrical products has been increased five times and the processing trade policy has been adjusted. The mechanical and electrical products whose tax rebate rate has now returned to 17% account for 70% of all mechanical and electrical products.
2. The State Council approved the "421" special export credit policy in 2006 to support the export of large complete sets of equipment. The focus of export strategy will shift to "creating" external demand and accelerating the construction of free trade zones and border cooperation zones, which will become the policy core of the consensus reached at the recent meeting of the Ministry of Commerce.
From June 9 to 11, 2015, Xiongchi Company was in Beijing. China International Exhibition Center participated in the 3-day exhibition. This exhibition is the 11th China (Beijing) International Coal Equipment and Mining Technology Equipment Exhibition in 2015. The sales team of Xiongchi Company will attend the exhibition, which further expands the products. Potential users, the picture shows the exhibition site: